Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review "Fantastic Beast and Where to Find them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling"

When Magizoologist Newt Scamander arrives in New York, he intends his stay to be just a brief stopover. However, when his magical case is misplaced and some of Newt's fantastic beasts escape, it spells trouble for everyone…

















Review
I really loved it. It is a great addition to the Harry Potter world. I could see the movie playing inside my head while I read this book.
I do feel like you must see the movie first  before you read this book because otherwise you might not get who everybody is and what beasts they're talking about.
Keep in mind that this book is a screenplay, and not actually a book book. So it reads differently.
J.K did a very good job building the wizarding world and painted a detailed picture of the wizarding world in America.
I love all the beast and the new characters. Although It's nothing like Harry Potter and his story/world, it was great being back in the wizarding world and seeing a different piece of it.


"Newt: My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment