Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review "Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey & K. Webster"

Benny had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick. 
Just like him, his dolly needed darkness as a fix, fix, fix. 
So they tormented and hunted and played tricks, tricks, tricks. 
Together their sins a lethal mix, mix, mix. 

Until Benny missed his dolly who was lost, lost, lost. 
He needed to find her and love her at any cost, cost, cost. 
Not wanting him and his dolly to be alone, lone, lone. 
He made plans to bring his dirty dolly, home, home, home. 

Have you ever touched another’s soul with the essence of your own, breathed them in so they become apart of you? 
I have. 
Finally starting to live, feel and fall in love, amongst all the chaos surrounding me. 
Dropping my guard and letting another into my heart. 
I left my soul open. 
I left my heart open. 
I left the door open. 
And he stole me. 
Dillon…I’m sorry. 


Review
I really liked this book. It starts right where the first one, pretty stolen dolls, ended.  Jade is once again in the claws of Benny. But this time she isn't a little girl anymore. She is a grown strong police woman. She also isn't alone anymore, Dillion will try and protect her at any cost. So it's not hard to imagine how devastated Dillion is when Jade is taken. He'll do whatever he can to find her. 
This book will have a massive plottwist in it that I didn't see coming. The authors did a pretty good job hiding that fact. 
We find out more about Benny an his past. Wich was pretty fucked up. I can see now why he is the way he is. Not that that condones is but it makes it a bit understandable. 
I really enjoyed this book. It was really trilling and a pretty fast paced book. There were some parts in this book that felt a bit weird for me. But over all I really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment