Thursday, December 29, 2016

My top 15 reads in 2016!

After reading allot of books this year, picking a top 10 is hard, to me it was impossible. I managed to choose my top 15 books of this year!  Here they are in no particular order:
1. Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti
2. The Matchmakers Playbook by Rachel van Dyken
3. Cruel and Beautiful by A.M. Hargrove and Terri E. Lane
4. The Air he Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
5. The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry
6. Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them: Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
7. Counselor by Celia Aaron
8. Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
9. Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway
10. Hearts of Fire by L.H. Cosway
11. I see you by Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom
12. Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout
13. Pennies by Pepper Winters
14. Dollars by Pepper Winters
15. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment