Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review "Millions by Pepper Winters"

ARC
"Tragedy, turmoil, and the ultimate sacrifice. It's not a question of what I'm willing to sacrifice but who to deserve her...

Can love truly conquer all? Even when so many truths say no?












Title: Millions (Dollar #5)
Author: Pepper Winters
Publisher: Createspace 
Amount of Pages: 370
Genre: Dark, Romance, Contemporary

Date Read: 20-11-2017

Favorite Quote:“Our fatal flaw was to pick on ourselves. To tear ourselves apart by tearing others apart who remind you of you.”

Review:
What a great ending for a great series. I was so incredibly happy to be chosen to review this book early. The second I knew it sat on my kindle, I started reading it. I had to put it down for a bit to go to work but luckily I was able to finish tonight. Don't tell my boss that i'm reading on the job haha.

What is this book about:
This book picks up immediately where the last book ended thank go. Pim was taken by some idiot French guy we know and love by the name of Q mercer. Elder was shot and fell over board and we don't know whether he's alive or not. So yeah that ending.

Anyhow I wish I could tell you more but that would be spoiler, something most of you maybe expect but a spoiler non the less so I can't tell.

This book is about realizing family doesn't always mean blood. You can create your own family. It's also about excepting help and love, while it's scary it can also be the most liberating thing in your life. This book is about overcoming intense hardship and creating a life time of happiness.

What did I like about this book:
Again I can't say much because that would be a spoiler. I did love this book. I love to see Pim being herself and growing as a person. Growing and overcoming her past.

I really loved seeing other characters from Peppers book in this one. It's fun to see those characters again and tie together in some way.

I wish I could tell you exactly why I love this book, what made me love this book, but I can't. So you'll just have to take my word for it. Read the book and see for your self how Pim's story ends.

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment