Monday, February 24, 2020

Review "The Final KO by Jessica Florence

I fight for a living.

Which makes finding a decent guy hard when you're a female MMA fighter. None of them have been my equal. I yearn for a man who can push me to reach new heights and challenge me. A man who will treat me like a lady then lift me up by my ass and impale me against the wall.

But when Arson Kade, MMA's top fighter and notorious manwhore declares he's that man for me I have my doubts. Any sane woman would.

There seems to be more to Arson than the rumors that surround him, but will it make me fall hard or run for the hills?
I know I've got no choice but to hold on for the ride

It's the main event and my heart's on the line
But will it be the Final KO?


Title: The Final KO
Series: Final Love #1
Author: Jessica Florence
Publisher: Jessica Florence
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 211
Genre: Sport, Romance

Cliffhanger: [ No (hide spoiler)]
HEA/HFN: [HEA (hide spoiler)]
Cheating: [ No (hide spoiler)]
Triggerwarnings: [ No (hide spoiler)
Love Triangle: [ No (hide spoiler)
Insta Love/ Insta Lust: [ Not for Arson, well kinda. He sees her fight one day and then spends the next year falling in love with her without actually meeting her. Rayne does fall in love with him quite quickly. (hide spoiler)
Single Parent/Kids/Pregnancy: [ No (hide spoiler)

Date Read: 24-02-2020 

Favorite Quote: "You deserve an equal in life, but a man to dominate you in bed. You deserve the flowers and the fucks." 

Review:
This was a quick and easy read but I expected, no wanted more. It was an insta love story but not quite. There where some moments where Arson pushed the limits a bit, well they would be my limits. But overall it worked for both of them. 

What is this book about:
Arson and Rayne are both MMA fighters. One night after Arson watches Rayne fight and she gets injured really badly. He admires her strength and passion and wants her immediately. But he knows that he isn't good enough for her so he does whatever he needs to become the man he deserves.
A year later that moment has arrives. Arson and Rayne finally meets and they hit it off. Unbeknownst to Rayne, Arson wanted her for a while. Things are moving quite fast between the two of them but there is a secret that is hanging over them. The past always has a way of catching up with you. 

What did I like/love:
I liked Arson, he was a charming and funny guy. Rayne was a nice girl as well, she is a bad ass.
I liked that Arson was willing to work to become the man he wanted to be, the man he thought Rayne deserved.

What did I dislike/hate: 

Rating:
3 it was oke stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment