Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Don´t look back by Jennifer Armentrout

Don't Look BackWhat if you had the chance to start again...but only if you promised never to look back? Samantha is popular, rich, and seemed to have it all...until the night she and her best 'frenemy' Cassie disappeared and only Sammy resurfaced, with no recollection of who she is or what happened. Sammy's a stranger in her own life - a life she no longer wants any part of. Losing her memory is a chance to start again. Then Sammy begins receiving mysterious notes warning her about that night, urging her to not look back. But she can't let it go. As she starts poking around in her past she begins to remember...and something sinister begins to surface.

Review5/5 stars
It's yet an amazing new book from Jennifer Armentrout. She hasn't failed me yet. I really enjoyed this book. It has been a long time since I have read a thriller. A good one a least.  It was exciting and I didn't guess for the live of me what happened and who was behind it all. It was really good. I feel really sorry for Sammy, I has to be very difficult to not remember anything and then find out that you were a total bitch to everyone. And you and your bestfriends where the biggest bitches in the whole school. To find out you have a boyfriend who you just fight with all the time and are only with because of your parents. Because it's right, because your both from very wealthy parents. That you ditched the only childhood friend you ever had and don't know why. That you pushed the boy you really loved away but still remained jealous of everyone that comes near him. That on top of that you hear that your best friend is dead, killed and you where there but you don't know what happened. That people suspect you did it. That you feel like your losing your mind because you see your memories flash before your eyes sometimes because something triggers it. That your mind is so traumatized that it causes you to hallucinate.   Yes that is a lot of shit to deal with. And i'm really proud of Sammy because the way she handled all of it was amazing. She is an very strong person. I still don't know why she turned in such a bitch but i'm glad that she isn't now.  I really admire her. 
Carson, where to begin on carson, he is an amazing caring person and incredible sexy.  He has an olive skin, he is muscular, tall, dark hair and blue eyes. Just drool worthy. He hasn't have it easy but he never let anything stop him. At least that's the impression I got from him.  He still cares, loves Sammy, even after she was the biggest bitch to him. Because, and I quote, she has had her moments, and those moment out shined everything else. 
Scot, I really liked him. He turned out a pretty awesome brother for Sammy. I really liked him. I like how he forgave her and really stayed with her.  He is an awesome guy. I'm glad I pre-ordered this book and waited till I had it to read it. It was amazing. I read it in one sitting. I'm so glad that I  did. It's a good book to add to my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment