Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters




Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2) “All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… fucked up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs make a right."

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster


Review


Omg the suspense in the book was killing me. The things they did to tess were just horrible. They were extremely horrible. My heart wept for her. 

And poor Q, he went threw hell before he found her. The things he did  for her, the things he did so he could find her. Only to find a shell of the women he loved. And he almost, almost gave up on her. As she did on herself and on there relationship. Omg the things he did so he could have her back were heart wrenching. The things she did to him. Thank the gods, that helped her pull threw. They have a really weird sexual relationship. The need and passion Q has to hurt Tess, and the Need tess has to get hurt, I don't think I can fully understand or want but it works for them. I'm glad they found a balance so they can create a healthy relationship. I can't wait till the final installment of this series. I need for these two to have an happy ending. 
I really like the side characters in this serries to. They don't have really big roles, but on the other hand they have. I liked them, they were important without taking over the story. 
I liked fredrick. He really reasoned with the both of them and he tried talking some sense into them and thank the gods it worked. 
I really hope Q can totally open up to Tess in the last book and visa versa. I really hope they have an happy ending.
I really liked the dual point of view. It gave a good look on the situation from both sides. And you could really see into Q head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment