Sunday, April 27, 2014

Edinburgh To Read List Update

Well I haven't been going as fast as I would like to but I started to picking up my pace. I have updated my goodreads account and I have added every book I want to read for the event but also the books I already have reeds. 
Currently there are a 112 books in my to-read list before Edinburgh and I have read 31 books so far. 

I have read the following books already:

Significance (Significance, #1) Significance by Shelly Crane ( Significance#1)
Accordance (Significance, #2) Accordance by Shelly Crane ( Significance #2)
Defiance (Significance, #3) Defiance by Shelly Crane ( Significance #3)
Independence (Significance, #4) Independence by Shelly Crane ( Significance #4)
Wide Awake (Wide Awake, #1) Wide Awake by Shelly Crane ( Wide Awake #1)
Bully (Fall Away, #1) Bully by Penelope Douglas (Fall Away #1)
Until You (Fall Away, #1.5) Until You by Penelope Douglas (Fall Away #1.5)
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1; Rosemary Beach, #3) Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines ( Perfection #1; Rosemary Beach #3
Simple Perfection (Perfection, #2; Rosemary Beach, #5) Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines ( Perfection#2 ; Rosemary Beach 5
Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1) Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines ( Too Far #1; Rosemary Beach #1)
Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2) Never Too Far by Abbi Glines ( Too Far#2; Rosemary Beach #2)
Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #3 ) Forever too Far by Abbi Glines (Too Far #3; Rosemary Beach#4 ) 
Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6) Take A Chance by Abbi Glines ( Chances #1; Rosemary Beach 6)
Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) Breathe by Abbi Glines ( Sea#1)
Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) Because of Low by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #2)
While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) While it Last by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #3)
Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4) Just For Now by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #4)
Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5) Sometimes it last by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #5)
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6) Misbehaving by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #6)
Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7) Bad for you by Abbi Glines ( Sea Breeze #7)
Wanted (Wanted, #1) Wanted by Kelly Elliot ( Wanted #1)
The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window The Boy who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Mosely 
The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) The Coincidence of Callie&Kayden by Jessica Sorensen ( The Coincidence#1) 
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) The Redemption of Callie&Kayden by Jessica Sorensen ( The Coincidence #2)
The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3) The destiny of Violet& Luke ( The coincidence#3)
The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) The secret of Ella&Micha by Jessica Sorensen ( The secret#1)
The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) The Forever of Ella&Micha by Jessica Sorensen ( The secret#2)
The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4) The ever after of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen ( The secret #4)
Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker (Ten Tiny Breaths#1)
Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters ( Monsters in the Dark #1)
Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2) Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters ( Monsters in the Dark#2)

So thats 31/112.  I still have 81 books to go before Edinburgh. I have to read a book a day If I want to make it in time. So I don't know if I will be able to but I will give it my best shot. I won't read any other book for what ever author. I will only read edinburgh authors from now on. And maybe Jennifer Armentouts books. No, Lisa No, just Edinburgh authors.  I will start with reading my favorites.  Wish Me luck!!!


For all my review, including the ones I posted up here and the ones that aren't on this page, you can find on my goodreads page:

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6493771-lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment