Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: "Final Debt by Pepper Winters (Indebted #6)"

The Last Book in the New York TImes Bestselling Dark Romance Series. Where love tries to triumph and darkness continues to reign....

“I’m in love with her, but it might not be enough to stop her from becoming the latest victim of the Debt Inheritance. I know who I am now. I know what I must do. We will be together—I just hope it’s on Earth rather than in heaven.”

It all comes down to this.

Love versus life.

Debts versus death.

Who will win?




Review

* I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review*
This book is the perfect ending for this series. I loved it! 

What is this book all about
This book started of right where the fourth debt ended. Nila and Jethro are fighting against time once again. Only Jethro doesn't know that time is running out way faster than he thought. Cut took Nila to Africa. To the place where everything started. 
Nila is fighting to stay alive long enough and too prevent to other debts from being collected. Jethro has to race against to clock to save the woman he loves. Only when time seems to be their friend again, it stabs them in the back. Will Jethro be able to save his love and will Nila be able to survive that long? They're both doing whatever it takes to be together again

What do I love about this book
I love that this book grabs you by the hair and refuse to let you go. It really sucks you into the story and keeps you on your toes. It's so thrilling, horrifying, yet hot and sexy. 
I love how Nila has changed in this series. She is a strong woman now. I also love the change in Jethro and how much he loves Nila.
I really really want to tell so much about this story but I can't because I don't want to spoil anything for you guy. You really just have to read it and experience this book for yourselves. I mean I don't really have to sell it to you if you've read the other books in this series, you must read this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment