Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review "Tethered Bond by Emma Hart (Holly Woods Files #3)"

Detective Drake Nash: hot, alpha, bossy, and… mine.

Now, if someone could tell his ex that... I don’t care if the summer fayre is coming to Holly Woods and she’s on the planning committee. What I do care about is sugar-filled food, bright lights, late nights… and danger. The type that won’t come in the form of Nonna’s new cantankerous British parrot, Gio. (Please see the damage done to Mom’s new curtains.)

Unfortunately, when the danger comes, it comes in the form of something Holly Woods has never seen. The town is rocked to its core, and once again, I’m in danger. Only this time, it isn’t because of my clients—this time, I’m in danger because of who I am… Because of my heritage.

And despite the HWPD’s best efforts, the bodies keep on piling up.

Drake’s determined to protect me. I’m determined that I can do it myself.

Danger. Mystery. Darkness. Malice.

It’ll be a miracle if any of us make it out of this with guns unfired, cupcakes still frosted, and hearts intact…
 


Review
So this is the third book in the Holly Woods Files. Drake is still drake. He is still hot, very aplha male and still stuburn. And Noelle well she'll never change. She is still a very bad ass chick that isn't afraid to stand up for herself. 

What is this book about 
So there is another murder in holly woods but it isn't like anyother. These ones are very sadistic, yes I said ones, plural. Not only are Noelle and Drake having a relationship they also need to work together again. And we know how that turnes out. Those two both have dominant personality's.
And to make matters harder than they already are, Drakes ex still hasn't left town and it seems like she want Drake back. 
So how is noelle going to deal with her still crazy grandmother, Drake and their new relationship, all the murders and Drake's ex? Well I'll tell you, it won't be boring

What did I like about this book
Well It pains me to say but this book isn't my favorite in this serie because I don't know it isn't as new anymore. That being said I still loved it. This book feels like an NCIS episode. It's very clever written and I didn't have a clue as to who did it. 
I really enjoy seeing Noelle and Drake growing in their relationship. Especially seeing Noelle open up a bit more and tell us some of her secrets.
I still hate that Grandma with something fierce! The woman is so anoying, and she's only getting worse and worse. Seriously woman just stop it already! I mean you are so pushing that your future grand daughter in law wants to call off a wedding because she can't hande your shit!! And that parrot! I would have killed it, oke maybe not killed it but I would have gotter rid of it! Or not come by anymore untill that thing is gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment