Saturday, March 9, 2019

Review "Sin Brother Series by Rebecca Zanetti"

His Secrets Can Destroy Her

From the moment Josie laid eyes on sexy, mysterious Shane Dean, she was in love. Their desire ignited a passionate affair, and within weeks, Shane had slipped a ring on her finger. It seemed her every fantasy was coming true . . . until her new husband disappeared without a trace. Now, two years and one broken heart later, Josie is shocked by the hospital calls: Shane has been found . . . at a crime scene with no memory of how he got there.

Her Love Can Save Him

Shane can't remember the blue-eyed angel at his bedside—or who he even is—but he knows something isn't right. His hearing is razor sharp, his physical strength incredible, and the urge to protect Josie overwhelming. For powerful enemies are hunting him, and Josie is the key to discovering why. As Shane struggles to unravel his past, dangerous new truths come to light. Can he protect the only woman he's ever loved? And can Josie trust a man she thought she knew—one who carries such a deadly secret?


Title: Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers #1)
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
Publisher: Forever
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Amount of Pages: 384
Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Adult, 

Date Read: 25-02-2019 - 26-02-2019

Favorite Quote: “I may not know myself right now, sweetheart. But I know I wouldn’t have let you go.” 

Review:
This is my first book by Rebecca Zanetti and I really liked it! It was really good.
It had tons of tension, chemistry, hot scenes, thrill and lots of action.
This was my 7th buddy read with my bestie.

What is this book about:
This book is about Josie. She met and married Shawn, a marine, in a whirlwind of passion. They where together for a few weeks, and married for a few months before Shawn disappeared without a word. For two years she didn't see him or hear from him until she got a phone call from the hospital. Shawn was there but he has amnesia. He doesn't remember anything about his live, where he's been or why he left. But when looking at her, he knows that he loves her and that he isn't letting her go a second time. Especially not with people targetting Josie to get to him.

What did I like about this book:
I love Shawn. He is seriously hot! I really have a thing for a man in uniform.
I really like Josie as well. She is very sweet, kind, smart and stronger than she looked. I liked that she didn't just took shit but dealt with it and threw it back. She is resilliant. 

I found the premise of this book really interesting. While the next book won't be from Josie and Shawn's pov, the underlying story is far from over. I can't wait to see where it goes!

Rating:





*********************************************************************************************************
The One Man She Can't Have

Matt Dean was born to fight…and kill. A member of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be the perfect soldiers with an expiration date. Now, with time running out, he's gone rogue in a relentless quest for the one person who can save them. His mission leads him to Charmed, Idaho…and to a beautiful woman with eyes like emeralds and a body made for pleasure.

The One Woman He Can't Resist

Laney Jacobs knows the mysterious, handsome stranger is trouble from the moment he walks into her bar, looking for a job. She's spent years running from her own past—the last thing she needs is a romantic entanglement. But Matt's strong arms offer her protection, and his gentle touch promises passion unlike anything she's ever known. As lethal forces surround them, revealing explosive secrets about Matt's past and putting everything—and everyone—he holds dear in danger, can he save them all before time runs out?


Title: Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers #2)
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
Publisher: Headline Eternal
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 356
Genre: Adult, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Military 

Genre: 26-02-2019 - 28-02-2019

Favorite Quote: “I always figured somebody was meant for me, and when I found him, I’d know it. The second I saw you in the alley, something in me recognized you.” 

Review:
I couldn't wait to dive into this book! I wanted to know how the brothers story would continue. 
I liked Matt in book 1, his protectiveness of his brothers and his willingness to do anything for them make me really like him. It does help that he is hot though haha.

What is this book about:
This book focuses on matt, the eldest of the Dean or Grey brothers.
Matt is on the hunt. He's hunting down the surgeon that put the killer chips in his and his brothers spines. He has to find this surgeon and make her dismantle and take out the chips before the chips decide to play exploding tag with their spines.
On his search for the surgeon he meets Laney. He was intrigued with the sassy, curvy blonde. 
As part of his cover he starts working in Laney's bar as a bouncer and Bartender. The more time Matt spends with Laney the more he wants her and the more he realizes she is hiding something. Something big, but what.
The fact that a serial killer has also decided to come to town isn't really helping Matt keep a low profile.
Will Matt succeed in finding the surgeon and save his and his brothers live or will he find something he never thought he would want or find.

What did I like about this books:
I really like Matt! He is a good guy beneath all that hard, alpha male. I love that he is so protective of his brothers and that he would do anything for them.
I really like Laney as well, she didn't just role over and let Matt boss her around. 

I really like that this book kept me on my toes. I really tried to figure out what secret Laney was keeping, and it didn't make me to happy that my bestie guessed it. 
There where things I did guess but some things I really didn't see coming!

Can't wait to dive into the next book!

Rating:





****************************************************************************************************
A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .
For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.

A love she couldn't deny . . . 

The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own--secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .


Title: Blind Faith (Sin Brothers #3)
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
Publisher: Headline Eternal
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 383
Genre: Military, Romance, Thriller, Suspense 

Date Read: 02-03-2019 - 04-03-2019

Favorite Quote: “Get out of my way, or I swear, I’ll shove your balls through the roof of your mouth.” 

"He was an experiment created in a test tube, maybe without a soul, perhaps without any hope. But for a brief time, with this woman, he'd felt whole. Real. Good. Even if they just had the night, he wanted that feeling again."

"Never alone"

Review:
Another great book in the series! One of the things I love most about these books is that they keep you guessing, they through you for a loop, and the suspense is so good!
Man I love these sin brothers, they keep getting better and better. And even I thought it wasn't possible, they got even hotter!

What is this book about:
This time around it's Nathans, or Nates turn to tell his story. He and his brothers are still searching for a way to dismantle the kill chips that are in their spines. Time is running out. And drastic times call for drastic measures. For his brothers, Nate tracked down the person he never wanted to see again, the person that broke his heart, the only person he ever loved, Audrey. 
The daughter of the crazy scientist that created them all those years ago. 

What did I love about this book:
Oh sweet, sweet Nate. He tried so hard to protect his brothers when he was younger, to give them a sense of normalcy. He still does.
He is a tough, dangerous, big alpha man but underneath that is a sweet heart.
I really like Audrey, she had some serious guts. She has a good sense of morals.
I feel bad for her, her mother is a nut job and the commander is a sociopath, it wasn't easy to live under their thumb. 
Some of the things they did to her really make my skin crawl.

Can't wait for the next book, my boys need to live and be happy!

Rating:





****************************************************************************************************
A fight he must win...

Piper Oliver knows she can't trust him. They warned her that the tall, dark, and sexy black-ops soldier Jory Dean would try to win her over with his steel-gray eyes and deadly charm, but she won't be conned by this man they call a traitor. All she has to do is figure out the science necessary to save his life, and she's done. Something isn't adding up, though, and she won't rest until she uncovers the truth-even if it's buried in his deep, dangerous kiss.

A passion she can't resist...

Jory will do anything to reunite with and save his brothers—even kidnap the gorgeous woman who's working to deactivate the deadly chip in their spines. But the forces determined to destroy his family won't let them go so easily. Keeping Piper alive is more than he bargained for—and so is his burning desire for her. But with every second bringing him closer to certain death, can he afford to lose himself in her hot and willing embrace?
 


Title: Total Surrender (Sin Brothers #4)
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
Publisher: Headline Eternal
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 368
Genre: Military, Thriller, Mystery, Romance

Date Read: 05-03-2019

Favorite Quote: "I’m the hero of my own damn story, Jory Dean. Protect me all you want, but this once, I’m needed with you"

“I can’t offer you forever, Pipe. But I learned the hard way when I was young that life is full of moments, and if you get a good one, take it.”

Review
I was so excited for this book! I had to know what happened to Jory. To get to know him. And I have to say he is the biggest sweetheart out of all of them. 
He has a though exterior but he has a kind heart.

What is this book about:
This book focuses on Jory, the youngest of the Dean brothers. They thought he was dead but he survived. Now he has to find away to not only get out of the hell hole he's being kept but he also has a week left to find a way to save his brothers from the kill chips in their spines.
Piper is brought in to save Jory from the chip in his spine. She believes that Jory is a traitor, that he is the bad guy. She believes that what the commander is doing is good. But little by little Jory is chipping away from her defences. Not only that she is learning that not everything is what it seems.
Will Piper be able to save Jory, and in turn can they save his brothers or will the dean brothers be no more...

What did I like about this book:
Short answer, Jory. Man what a guy. He's really swoon worthy. Very charming.
This is the first book where I didn't immediately like the leading female. Piper really had a holier than thou attitude, despite not being a 100 innocent either. She was really blinded by her childhood fantasy that she didn't see the truth staring her in the face. She was really naive. The hard thing is that while it did annoy me, especially because she was mean to Jory, I do understand why. I understand what causes her to believe what she did. 

Overall it was a great book, full of thrill, excitement, hot scenes and plot twist I didn't see coming.
I'm sad the sin brother story is over. I'm going to miss these guys. 

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment