Sunday, June 8, 2014

Rebel by Elle Casey

Rebel (Rebel, #1)Teagan Cross, college senior, rebel, and wiseass extraordinaire, goes from princess to pauper in a single phone call. Overnight, her life of privilege becomes one of survival, and no matter where she turns, it seems like the world is out to get her. She's not going to fall apart, though. She's a rebel and she's strong … determined to live life on her own terms … and nothing's going to stop her from getting things done and making things right. But when a twist of fate brings her to the doorstep of a different kind of Rebel, she's forced to figure out when something's worth fighting for and when something's worth letting go

Review

I loved, loved Teagan.  She was very funny, sassy, witty and just awesome. She had allot of shit handed to her and i'm amazed with how she handled it all. 
I liked Rebel to, but I didn't love him as much as I loved Teagan. He was a bit of a silent brooding type. And very mysterious. I really liked that about him but I would loved to learn a bit more about him. I like his brothers as well, alto it took me awhile to realize who the brothers were.   

What is this story about

The story is about Teagan, a senior in college.  Her father is very rich and helps her out on the money frond but that's about it. Teagan is very sassy and a smart ass. I really liked her for that. She's so funny. I wish I could come off with witty comments like she does.  
Teagan and her best friend Quin are really alike.  Quin is also a bit sassy, not as much as Teagan but I still thought she was funny.
Well Teagan's life goes from good to worse. Her father dies and she is completely cut of from everything. Her stepfamily just left her on the street.  Not letting it take her down to much, she does for job hunting.  But that's easier said that done.  On top of that she also needs a place to life, so apartment hunting without money or a job it is. 
So after having a really hard time she forces herself on a job in a car shop. She was really desperate for the job and sexy, brooding, silent, hot, mysterious Rebel didn't say no, but he didn't really say yes either. 
Soon after getting a job, Teagan finds herself the most shitty apartment ever but she has no choice. 
She starts liking Rebel more and more but he stays really silent and mysterious. But he seems to grow a serious liking for Teagan. 
There relationship started off a bit weird and rocky but grew really fast. 

What did I like 

I loved the beginning. I thought this would be a solid 5 star read but the ending seemed really out of no where and I wanted more. I was like, that's it, it over, that's how it ended. It wasn't a bad ending but a bit abrupt.
I really loved Teagan and I liked rebel. I didn't feel much for mick or a.k.a hellion. He was and oke side character and I didn't mind him. I did like Colin. He seemed like a cool guy, with a lot of trouble but still a cool fun guy.
I just wished there was more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment