Monday, May 23, 2016

Review "Forgotten Promises by Elle Brooks"

Saying “I Promise” is the easiest thing to do, its just two tiny words. No one warned me of the weight they hold, that they not only have the power to make something, to give hope, or show devotion. They can destroy everything, cause so much hurt, ruin lives. 

Every promise holds a toll, if I had known what mine would cost me, I would have walked away. Now I have to pay the price, watch the consequences of my actions unfold. Witnessing someone I love crumble after breaking my oath isn’t the hardest thing I’ve endured, it's being forgotten by the one person that I could never forget.






Review
This book is the second book in the promises series. This book starts of where the first one "Promises hurt" ended.

What is this book about
           This book starts with the mother of prologues. A prologue that will get you're heart racing. You'll probably chant oh no oh no oh no. I felt the need to skim through the book just so I could calm myself down.
           So after that killer prologue the book starts off where the first one ended. We have yet to find out if ethan is alright and what the hell is going on. We find out that Ethan is alive, thank god and that the prologue isn't about this part in the book. Anyway the thing is Ethan might be alive but he lost his memory. He doesn't know who Blair is but feels connected to her, he doesn't remember the secret his mom told him, he doesn't know what caused the accident etc. He lost five months of his live.
          Will Ethan reclaim his memory? Will he be able to remember blair or will he fall in love with her again?

What did I love about this book
          I love that this story made me want to keep on going no matter what. I just couldn't put it down. I liked the turn this book took. It was really interesting.
         This was a really great story. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad the way this book turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment