Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review "Je Suis a Toi by Pepper Winters"

*ARC provided in exchange of an honest review*

“Life taught me an eternal love will demand the worst sacrifices. A transcendent love will split your soul, cleaving you into pieces. A love this strong doesn’t grant you sweetness—it grants you pain. And in that pain is the greatest pleasure of all.”

Q made me the happiest esclave in the world. He gave me his heart, his empire, his ruthless unforgiving love. And life finally left us in peace. 

A man like my maĆ®tre has special needs though, growing stronger as our lives intertwine. The only way to survive his monster is to agree to all his desires. 

Including his latest wish. 

I’m his. 

And I won’t refuse.


Review
Wow I forgot how kinky these two are. I haven't read something like this in a while haha.  I loved tess and Q's story. It was something unique and totally theirs and I loved that. 

What is this story about.
This book continues Tess and Q's story. They have been married for a while now and things have been going great. Or so we thought. Tess feels like there's something that's bothering Q and he is not telling her. She can feel him pull away and she doesn't want to lose him. So she does what she can and fights for him. It the secret that Q is having something that Tess wants to fight for or is it something that will make her run in the opposite direction? 

What did I love about this book.
I just loved reading about Q and Tess again. Their story is so uncontroversial, unique and so full of love. A love that is totally their own. 
I really liked Tess's strength. She will do anything for Q as they have proven in the previous book. I really liked reading more about their lives after they got married. 
I'm so thankful that I received this ARC. So thank you Pepper! Oh and that little preview of you're next book, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment