Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review "Anything you can do by R.S. Grey"

Lucas Thatcher has always been my enemy. 

It’s been a decade since I’ve seen him, but our years on opposite coasts were less of a lasting peace and more of a temporary cease-fire. Now that we’re both back in our small town, I know Lucas expects the same old war, but I’ve changed since high school—and from the looks of it, so has he. 

The arrogant boy who was my teenage rival is now a chiseled doctor armed with intimidating good looks. He is Lucas Thatcher 2.0, the new and improved version I’ll be competing with in the workplace instead of the schoolyard. 

I’m not worried; I’m a doctor now too, board-certified and sexy in a white coat. It almost feels like winning will be too easy—until Lucas unveils a tactic neither of us has ever used before: sexual warfare. 

The day he pushes me up against the wall and presses his lips to mine, I can’t help but wonder if he’s filling me with passion or poison. Every fleeting touch is perfect torture. With every stolen kiss, my walls crumble a little more. After all this time, Lucas knows exactly how to strip me of my defenses, but I’m in no hurry to surrender. 

Knowing thy enemy has never felt so good.


Title: Anything You Can Do 
Author: R.S. Grey 
Publisher: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 277
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Comedy

Date Read: 09-12-2018

Favorite Quote: “Not so fast. I still have to shower."
"Why? Because you just worked out? Because you're still a little hot and sweaty and you have this masculine musk going on?"
He knows nothing. He is Jon Snow. 


Review:
I liked this book, it was a funny read. I read this because of the preview at the back of Hotshot Doc and I wanted to give it a go. 

What is this book about:
This book is about Daisey and Lucas. They grew up together and are arc Nemesis. Everything was a competition between the two. They always tried to one up each other. 
Both are back after being away for 11 years to get their medical degree. And they both want the same thing, to take over the local medical practice. Or is that all they want..? Let the war begin. 

What did I like about this book:
I liked the banter between Daisey and Lucas. I did feel from the beginning that Daisey took it more serious than Lucas did and I was right. Lucas's pov broke my heart! 
Daisey was a bit immature sometimes but it's her personality. 
I enjoyed reading this book, read it in one sitting. Even though it was a bit predictable I still enjoyed it. It gave me a good laugh and the sexy scenes where hot! 

Rating:
3 1/2 I liked it Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment