Saturday, February 6, 2016

Review "Platinum by K.A. Linde"

*ARC provided in exchange of an honest review* 

Cheating is my hard limit.

The only thing I truly fear.

My heart was shattered once before, and I swore it would never happen again. This time I chose the safe guy who wouldn’t destroy me. Turns out…they don’t exist.

So when the sexiest Brit I’ve ever met dances right into my life, I offer him a one night stand. No strings attached. My perfect rebound, with zero chance of betrayal. It’s everything I hoped for. But he demands more than I’m willing to give.

I refuse to be fooled again, because I know a man I can count on is rarer than… Platinum.

Review
I haven't read the other two book in this series so maybe It was a tiny bit tougher to read. I didn't feel like I missed something though!  The characters where (re)introduced in this book so I didn't feel like I had to read the other two books to understand what was going in. 

What is this book about.
This book focuses on Trihn and Damon. Trihn doesn't have it easy when it comes to boyfriends. Her first boyfriend broke her  heart and really did something unforgettable. Her second boyfriend doesn't seem any better than her first. 
Trihn is a fasion design student but she has modeled in the past and also went to a ballet school. She met Damon one a night out with her friends she meets Demon. Damon is a DJ who also has amazing vocal and dancing skills. They hitt it of right away. It is clear Damon wants more but Trihn still has a boyfriend. Not for long though. The bastard breaks up with her in a really asshole way. After that Trihn only want a rebound but Damon isn't having any of that. He wants more with here and he doesn't give up. 
After Trihn gives in and agrees to give a relationship with Damon a try he gets a chance of a lifetime. A chance that would really give his music career a boost.  But getting your dreams comes at a cost. Is  Trihn and Damons relationship strong enough to survive and will Trihn let go of her old fears and trust issues and finally trust Damon? 

What did I like about this book?
I liked the characters in this book and the story line. It was really entertaining and I didn't want to put the book down.  It was a tiny bit predictable though but it didn't bother me. 
This book teaches you to not compare people to others from your past. And that trusting somebody is worth it sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment