Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review "Time and Space by Rachel Robinson"

*ARC provided in exchange of an honest review


Several men did Navy SEAL Cody Ridge DIRTY.

Not only did they take his career and his fiancĂ©e, they stole everything but his life, and he barely escaped with that. 

Cody is back. 

As the boss of Ridge Contracting, his life is a blur of adrenaline and endless hours of work. Thriving and successful, he has never forgotten what was taken or who is to blame. His scars run as deep as the hatred in his heart. 
Everything Cody lost will be his again. At any cost. 

Lainey Rosemont can decorate anything. Your drab bedroom? She’s got it. A rundown shack in the middle of N.Y.C.? Lainey is the woman for the job. Unfortunately her past love life isn’t something she can Feng shui. 

She has moved on from her relationship with Cody. It was over--literally buried in the ground. When he comes spiraling back into her life she’s not sure where their limits lie. With her nuptials to the swoony, heartthrob, Navy SEAL, Dax Redding fast approaching Lainey has decisions to make and a past of sinister secrets to confront. 

Time changes everything and space apart turns lovers into strangers. 

The only thing standing between happily ever after and fate is revenge.


Review
This book started out really great for me. I loved Cody right from the start and it stayed that way throughout the entire book. 
In the beginning I liked Lainey but sadly I started to like her less throughout the book, I'll tell you why later.  Same is for Dax, I thought he was okey in the beginning, but in the end I didn't like him. 

What is this book about?
This book doesn't have your traditional love story, It isn't even an 'traditional' love traingle. You see Lainey was engaged to Cody. Cody was the love of her life, her one. The same goes for Cody, he loves lainey with something fierce. Cody is a navy seal. On one of his missions he gets MIA. Everyone things he's dead until he's rescued two years later! Only by that time Lainey moved on and is engaged with one of Cody's nave seal brothers Dax.  Well you can imagine how that's gonna turn out. Will Lainey stay with the person who's rings she's wearing, Dax, or will she choose for the man who held her heart, Cody. 

What did I like about this book?
Like I said I love Cody. That man is so strong, sexy, funny and just a great guy. I just love him. Then there is Lainey, because I don't want to spoil anything for you all I'm going to say is that she's going to make some choices that for me just are unacceptable. Just why would you do that not only to yourself but to the other person involved!  I just felt that that wasn't the woman that I met in the beginning. I liked her less and less. And Dax, what kind of person goes that low just to get what he wants. No matter what the other person keeps telling you they want or don't want. I really didn't like that personality trait of his. 

Over all I really enjoyed this book. I hope that after you've read this book you'll know what I'm talking about!  Don't let my opinion keep you from reading this book, maybe you'll love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment