Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review "come by J.A. Huss"

My name is James Fenici and you will never see me coming. I walk the shadows like darkness itself. I hide in the corners where nobody looks. I live by no rules, I have no boundaries, I take no prisoners, and I never, ever blink. I am not your knight in shining armor; I’m your worst nightmare. 

My name is James Fenici and you are my target. Only one of us is getting out alive, and that’s not gonna be you. Once your name is on my list, your life is over. It’s a deal I make with death, it’s a contract I sign in blood, it’s forgone conclusion—get used to it.

My name is James Fenici and I’m as dirty as they come. But then one day I saw her. And every monster I thought I was. Every fact I thought I knew. Every dirty promise I ever turned down came back to slap me in the face.

My name is James Fenici and I think I am in love.


Review
I didn't feel much for this book. I finished it but that's about it. I don't even recall what the story was about actually. I don't feel like the was much of a story line to begin with. It all felt so random. We didn't get much of a back story. I had no idea what was going on, who all those characters where. 


No comments:

Post a Comment