Sunday, July 24, 2016

Review "Willing Captive by Belle Aurora"

Delilah "Lily" Flynn is used to her drab existence. Lily's been living it for twenty two years. Her boring life is suddenly turned on its head when she's rudely kidnapped from her bedroom. Or so she thinks. Nox Taylor is far too high up in his field to be assigned a babysitting job. There's nothing more he wants than to complete his mission so he can be rid of the smartass tomboy, Lily. Day after day, Nox watches Lily and her strange ways. She's unlike any woman he's ever met. Getting close to the girl is purely for her own protection...right? Lily never imagined she'd make her first real friends in captivity. To what lengths would she go to keep them? 





Review
I loved the previous books I've read by Belle but I don't think this one is as good as the others. The story wasn't as captivating. It held my attention long enough to want to finish it but that was it. I felt the need to skip through things, willing the story to hurry up.

What is this book about
The story is about Nox, a man that basiclly doesn't exist. He can be hired to protect people and things like that. He works for an organisation that doesn't exist, meaning he doesn't.  He is hired to protect Lily. Lily is the daughter of a rich business man. Due to recent treats he hires Nox to 'kidnapp' her and take her to a unknown location for save keeping. Lily doesn't go quietly but in the end there is nothing she can do.
While being hold 'captive' she learns more about her own past and the threats that are being made against her and her family.
Will Lily and Nox be able to keep things professional or living together make them grow closer to each other....

What do I think
I like this book. It was oke but it didn't steal and keep my attention like other books I've read from Bella. I expected more from this story but to me it didn't deliver that wel.
I don't know what els to say other than overall it was oke.

No comments:

Post a Comment