Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Entwined with you by Sylvia Day

Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession


Review
It's obvious that this book is aimed for a 5 books series. It feels more like some sort of a filler. I would be happy if this book where the last in the series but i'm not complaining that there is more of Gideon. I'm not sure where Sylvia is planning to go with it tho. 

What is this story about
The last book left Eva and Gideon getting back together but they have to keep it a secret they don't want the cops to be suspicious of Gideon. It really touched my heart that Gideon would literally do everything for Eva. It's a bit extreme that he would go as far as killing Nathan for eva.  I don't know if I would be oke with that but on the other hand I would be happy that the bastard is dead. I would have wished that it wasn't Gideon that did it. 
I'm happy to see that Eva and Gideon are more mature now. There both more secure in there relationship and they talk more. 
But because nobody knows that they're together they need to move very slowly in public. And then there is Bratt. Bratt is Eva's ex, who doesn't know how to take no for an answer. He is sure that he  and Eva will get back together. It's really annoying. I mean no means no dude. Your a bit to late. And you don't know the girl at all. Move on. 
Cary is still being Cary, so I still love him, there will be a major change for him in this story. 
Basically there is still allot of sex, lots of drama with exes, still some secret and some other mystery dead guy that also had pictures of Eva.  

I don't find it as exciting as I did in the beginning, because it isn't as new anymore but I still enjoy it. 

What did I like
I liked that you kinda lived there lives with them. There is allot of emotion. Good ones and bad ones. You're never out of drama or sex. Eva and Gideon have sex atleast ones or twice in each chapter. 
They story is really like a rollercoaster. Yes some bits are a bit obvious but there are some twist and turns there. 

I like that there will be more of Eva and Gideon but I wouldn't be sad if Sylvia made this the last book in the series. Not with this ending of course but with a proper ending. I hope the next two books will keep its chemistry and not get boring

No comments:

Post a Comment