Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reflected in you by Sylvia Day

Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. 


We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession..


Review

I still like this story allot.  There is allot of sex in it, I mean like allot.  Sometimes the sex seems more to fill up the story.  It's not like I got bored with it. I liked it but still I feelt like it was allot of the same. 

What is this story about
This story takes up after the last book. Eva and Gideon are still together and working on there relationship. The still have major sexual chemestry and the act on it allot. They improved there talking skills but it's still not there.  Gideon is still keeping secrets. And no matter what Eva does, he still won't tell it all. 
Everything gideon does, he does for eva. Tho it would be allot easier is he just told her. But this time I get his motive for keeping a secrect

Some major things go down in this book. I mean major. We see that there is no limit to were Gidion would go, and the things he would do for eva. He doesn't tell eva this, but we find out afterward. 


Eva feels like Gidion is pulling away from her more and more, and eventually his secrets break them apart and leaves eva's heart shattard. 


Cary is still in the picture. He is still an amazing friend for eva but he seems a bit lost and troubled. He doesn't deal well with his emotions and knows one way to deal with it and that is sleeping around. Which create more hurt and trouble.


What did I like about this story

I'm not sure I love it as much as I did the first one. I mean I still love it but it feels more like the same atm. Atleast the sex does. I like the mistery in this series and the suspense. But it really sucked seeing gideon behave like a propper asshole and how hurt Eva was. 

I did feel like eva was extreamly devastated by loosing Gideon. She is really attached to him, and he is to her. It alsmost seem like there attached to one another, and can't seem to be appart ever. Because one second apart seems like a dissaster to them. I don't know if thats normal because i've never been into a realationship before. 

Also they both have a sexadiction. I'm sure off it. The amount of sex thats in it, it seems almost abnormal but hej it works for them so who cares. We get to hear allot of dirty talk.  I sure like dirty talk hahah
I'm happy we finally get to know more about Gideons past. I'm not sure it's all of it but it's something. 

Ava still has some insecureties she has to work threw and she still has the tendency to run when things get hard or emotional for her. Especially with Gideon involved. 


I really hope that in the next book they work out there problems, and deal with there problems the normal way. By talking and not assuming and acting on it or solve it with sex. 


I really dislike all Gideons exes. I mean there are some desperate bitches out there. They need to learn how to give up. It's really horrible. Eva almost can't go anywere without being confronted by it.


I still really like this serries and I will keep on reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment