Saturday, May 10, 2014

Perfection Series by Abbi Glines

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1; Rosemary Beach, #3)Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…


Review

Omg omg, that's one way to start a book. OMG that was hot. Loved it from the beginning. And it only gets better and better. 
I love the many scenes woods and della spent together and it broke my heart every time when he just couldn't be with her because of his stupid fiance and his incredibly annoying father whom I really can't stand. 
So apparently this book is a spin-off from the never to far series. I did not know that so you can understand my surprise when I read the Never to far series and read about woods flirting with everybody and I was like no woods no, no you have della stop it. So if you're thinking of reading this book and you haven't read the never to far series and you plan on doing so read that series first. 
Well and if you don't it isn't bad. It didn't bother me to much. Like you don't have to read the never to far series first to understand this book.

I'm proud of Della in this book because she has been throw so much and she suffer mentally from it but she is still capable to love and shes trying to live. I really respect that. I love her for being her till the end and trying to overcome her insecurities.

I like how woods is becoming himself more with della. I hated to see that he is just his fathers puppet and is with that awful fiance of his just because it 'good for him'. I could just kill his father when he said that he has to stop winning and just settle with it. What kind of a father wants his son to be unhappy and be in a relationship with someone whom he doesn't love just because it is good for business. I was happy when he finally stood up to his father and told him to stick this marriage proposal and business in to a place where the sun never shines.

Simple Perfection (Perfection, #2; Rosemary Beach, #5) Woods had his perfect life mapped out for him. Rise up the ranks of the family business. Marry the rich girl of his parents’ dreams. Pretend that wealth and privilege was all he’d ever wanted. Then a girl named Della breezed into town, a beautifully imperfect stranger who captured his heart and opened his eyes to a new kind of future. Woods is ready and willing to sacrifice everything for her when the sudden death of his father leaves him with his mother to care for and a business to manage.

Della is determined to be strong for Woods, even as she’s quietly falling to pieces. No matter how far from home she’s run, the ghosts of her past have never stopped haunting her. Struggling to hide her true feelings from Woods, Della fears she can’t be his rock without dragging him down into the darkness with her. But is she strong enough to let go of the last thing holding her together


Review
I'm a little torn between giving this book 4 stars or 5 stars because I love woods. SPOILER ALERT And I also love Della but della left him a bit to long. I understand why she had to do it but I don't agree because she left because of an misunderstanding. She didn't give wood a choice in the matter or asked him about it. I really really really liked the person she became tho so because of that I give this book 5 stars. SPOILER ALERT OVER I'm a big fan of all of the characters in this series. 
I really like the steamy and sexy scenes in this book. There's a lot of it tho but not to much in my opinion. And I do find the guys in all of the books from this serries a bit obsessive with there girlfriends/wifes vagina's. I mean the keep saying this pussy is mine and I love this pussy and stuff. I doesn't bother me but I do notice it after a view books. 
I really like how woods has grown threw everything. He learned allot about loving and trusting someone and how to stop being overbearing and overprotective. 
I hope we will hear more about Della and woods but I don't think I would need another book. I will love it if there does come one don't get me wrong but I wouldn't be disappointing or sad if there isn't one. This books gives closure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment