Saturday, May 31, 2014

Infraction by K.I. Lynn

Infraction (Breach, #2)Waking up in the hospital after a terrible car crash, Lila has a long road of recovery ahead of her. More than just her body, she must recover her heart after an altering declaration by Nathan.

With all that happened between them she must chose to forgive him and take him back, or sever all ties. Nathan has a hard road ahead of him to earn back her trust, and doing so will open her up to the possibility of being hurt again. A possibility Lila doesn’t think she can survive.

The secrets Nathan keeps buried, hidden from the world, of the life he used to lead are revealed. They tell the horror of what caused the scars on his body, mind, and heart.

Can Lila and Nathan push through all of the obstacles in front of them? Will the journey be their healing, or their destruction?


Review

What an ending had breach. I'm really happy I could read on immediately.  I didn't knew this would be an awesome series.  Intentionally I didn't want to read series, or just one book form each series because I have so much to read before Edinburgh but you can't expect me to not read on after the ending from breach

So what is this story about
This story takes of after Breach. Lila has been in a car accident and got really hurt. physically and emotionally.  She just can't catch a break. First that horrible childhood with the most fucked up parents ever, then trying to get herself together, fall in love , just to get dumped, and to top it off get into a car crash. 
Nathan realized he made a very massive mistake by leaving her. And he realized that he wants to be with her and does everything to make it up to her. Lila of course doesn't just accept it and she is a bit apprehensive  but it's hard to stop loving someone. 
Nathan and lila grow back together, slowly. But Nathan's past is holding them back.  Maybe not really his past but his inability, unwillingness to let go and move one. To love Lila more than his deceased wife. Of course Lila is still working on dealing with  and healing from her past. 
They really need to learn to talk to each other and there therapist is really helping them to do than. Thank god for him. 
But of course lila hasn't had enough bad things happen to her. One way or another, the past always catch up with you. It's like a freacking boomerang. No matter how hard you trow it away or push it away, it will always come back. 

What did I love about this book.
I loved that this book is quite realistic. It portrays real feelings, emotions an problems. I know it's allot of bad thing and of course it's fiction but Lila's selfhate is a real feeling someone can have. 
I loved how hard Nathan was trying to help lila. He really was there for her and does allot for her. And I really love him for that. I could see how much he was struggling with his quilt and feelings.  I'm glad that he is working on moving on from his deceased wife and I don't think that he wouldn't stop loving her but I can see him moving on. I would like to think that his deceased wife would like to see him miserable. 

This series is really clever, thrilling, well written, sexy, steamy, witty and just amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment