Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Until you by penelope douglas

Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)Have you ever been so angry that hitting things felt good? Or so numb that you actually felt high? The past few years have been like that for me. Traveling between fury and indifference with no stops in between.

Some people hate me for it, while others are scared of me. But none of them can hurt me, because I don't care about anything or anyone.

Except Tatum.

I love her so much that I hate her. We used to be friends, but I found out that I couldn't trust her or anyone else.

So I hurt her. I pushed her away.

But I still need her. The sight of her centers me, and I can pool all of my anger into her. Engaging her, challenging her, bullying her...they are my food, my air, and the last part of me that feels anything human.

But she left. She went to France for a year, and came back a different girl.
Now, when I push, she pushes back.


Review


I actually like this book better than bully. I mean we got some extra scenes, really liked those scenes and we get the change to understand Jared better.
He is just a messed up kid, with a horrible past who is just desperate for love. But he just doesn't know how to deal with all his emotions so he takes it out on the one person who he knows always be there or so he hopes.
I really like jared, I hate his past and the way he treated tate but he wasn't always that bad and he does try. He is trying to learn how to deal with his emotions and letting people in. Tate really pushes him to become a better person. And he really tries, I really like that about him. He really loves her, he just had a messed up way of showing it even after realizing that he does love her.
He just needs to get his temper under control and learn how to take responsibility to his own actions. I think he will get there.

I hope we get a book about jax, i'm curious about how he turns out. I also like that we see more of jared and Tate threw Madoc's book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment