Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review "Maybe this time by Chantal Fernando"

Moving in with my half-brother Xander, I had no idea what to expect. 
But nothing could have prepared me for this. 
My brother’s friends are wild, protective, secretive, always around. 
And drop dead gorgeous. 
Out of all of them, there's something about Reid Knox. 
Brooding, temperamental, guarded… 
And I want him more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.





Review
This was an easy going book. It was very fast phased and a bit all over the place. But I liked it.

What is this book about
The main character  Summer was going to live with her brother Xander after her mother died. She didn’t have a relationship with her father Jack because her mother had a grudge against him and her brother. Besides her father and brother there were some other pretty great side characters. There is Ryan and Reid. Ryan becomes Summers best friend while Reid becomes her love interest.  Ryan and Reid are twins, they both have blond hair and blue eyes. Reid has a scar on his face. Then there is Dash who has dark hair and violet eyes and has a very sexy stopple beard.  Reid and Ryan own a bar. In the bar works Tag, he has a daughter and is a very nice guy. The only other girl that becomes friends with Summer is Jade. She used to have a thing with Ryan and Reids brother. They didn’t start of great but they ( she and summer)became friends in the end.
Summer is a very stubborn girl and she isn’t afraid to tell her opinion. She is also very feisty. I like that she is an independent girl but she can also be a bit annoying sometimes and quick to jump to conclusions. Reid is also a stubborn man and he isn’t afraid to say that he’s messed up allot and he’ll probably do it again, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to try having a relationship with Summer. Lots of things will try and get in-between summer and Reid.  One thing that also get in between them is there lack of communications some times and them jumping to conclusions and snapping at each other. 

What did I like about this book.
I liked that is was easy going. There was allot going on in this book and it was going pretty fast passed. A view chapters in and the words I love you were thrown around.
I liked this book but I didn’t love it. I just couldn’t fall in love with the characters, I just liked them.



No comments:

Post a Comment