Monday, August 31, 2015

Review "Wet by Stacy Kestwick"

Doughnuts were her weakness.
If Sadie Mullins hadn’t been running on the beach to burn off the calories from her doughnut addiction, she wouldn’t have noticed the man not moving out in the water. 
Wouldn’t have dived in after him.
Wouldn’t have met West Montgomery.
The cocky bastard should have been thankful, grateful even. 
Of course, he wasn’t.
That should have been the end of it. 
Of course, it wasn’t.
Damn doughnuts.








Review

I heard of this book through the Rocking Rachel Readers facebook fan page. The author took over the page and promoted the book. Allot of people where saying allot of good things about this book so I've decided to give it a go.

What is this book about
This book is about Sadie. Sadie thought she had it all, a great and loving boyfriend, and her own photography company. But nothing is what it seems, especially her "perfect" boyfriend. As a result sadie moved across the country to get away from it all.
One day she meets sexy beach boy West. She doesn't want to get involved with him but she just can't resist the charming and stubborn guy. The more Sadie and West grow closer, the more she finds out about him. It turns out that Sadie isn't the only one interested in West. His old fling and the girl his parents wanted him to marry is still hot on his tail and doesn't want to give up. West keeps saying that he doesn't want anything to do with anybody but Sadie. Although sadie wants to believe him, she finds it very hard to. Especially when West actions doesn't seem to match up to his words. 

What did I thing about this book. 
I liked it but it was a bit of the same thing over again throughout the story. I liked the main characters and I became infested in their story. So when the book ended with that darn cliffhanger, of course I want more!
Overall I enjoyed this book.  Also this book is a debut novel by the author so I'm really impressed with her work and I can't wait till I can read more 




No comments:

Post a Comment