Saturday, May 2, 2015

Before Now by Cheryl McIntyre

Park Reed is a bastard in every sense of the word. He hasn't always been this way. But after his heart was broken by the only girl he ever loved, being heartless gets him through the day and allows him to fill his nights with the nameless girls he has no intentions of seeing again. He now lives his life following his ever-growing list of “life lessons.”

Lucy Braden is everything Park is not. She’s sweet, caring, and an all-around nice person. She tries to follow Lucy's Rules to Live By everyday.

When Park moves in with Jessie, which happens to be the floor below Lucy, Jessie's one stipulation: Lucy is off limits to Park. The problem with that is Lucy is determined to be a good friend to Park and see past the drinking and random girls to find the man beneath it all. The other problem: Park follows his own rules. 




REVIEW
This book is about park his story. I didnt like him much in sometimes never but it wasnt like I hated him. Well after reading this boon I have to say I liked this story better that sometimes never. I think thats because the characters are kind of messed uo but they arn't so twisted. 
I loved the ending and I loved to read about the way park is changing. Also this book is more new adult we get a lot off sexy scenes. Wich I liked alot. 
I also liked lucy in this book. She is kind to everybody and tries to see the goos in everybody. She even tries to befriend park. And let me say he doesnt makes it easy. They try have some kind off have a relationship. But even the friendly one doensnt really work. Park doesnt deal with his past and hope very well. After trying to stay away from lucy and messing everything up between him time after time. They try to have a relationship and I like the two of them togheter. Park is actually very sweet and carring. So ill give this book 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment