Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Secret of Ella&Micha by Jessica Sorensen

Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home. 

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes. 



REVIEW
I started reading this book because I loved the coincidence of callie and Kayden from Jessica Sorensen and since she wrote this book I thought let's give it a try. 
And I don't know, I liked it but I expected more from it I think. It was a simple story about two people who loved each other since childhood but they never told each other. After a traumatic event Ella ( the main female character ) left without telling anyone. Her childhood and best friend Micha ( the main male character) kept looking for her but never found here. During Ella's summer brake she goes back home with her friend lila and she and Micha see each other again. And the story takes of from there. 
I like this book but I didn't feel as connected with it as I was with the coincidence of callie and kayden. 
Maybe my expectation was to high, I don't know. I want to read the next few books tho because I wanna know what's going to happen next. And I want to read Lila and Ethan's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment