Friday, May 1, 2015

Enforce by Rachel van Dyken

There’s two sides to every story...
And ours? Isn't pretty...
Then again, what's pretty about the mafia? 
Trace Rooks, that’s what. 
But she only wants one of us, and I'll kill him before I let him have her. 
The only problem? 
We're cousins. 
And she may just be our long lost enemy. 
Whoever said college was hard, clearly didn't attend Eagle Elite University.
Welcome to hell also known as the Mafia where blood is thicker than life, and to keep yours? Well, keep your friends close, and your enemies?
Even closer..






REVIEW

I loved seeing the story in the guy's point of view :D I really like chase in the beginning. He's a very funny guy but I still don't like him getting "in the way"of nixon and Trace. I mean I love that he is willing to do anything for Trace but It's only going to make him feel worse because she doesn't want him. And he just isn't willing to accept it. So i'm feeling a bit twisted about him. I didn't like seeing him so hurt but he's kind of brought it on himself. Because he knew Trace loves Nixon and Nixon loves trace, so what did you expect of it. 
I loved reading some scenes in Nixon's point of view. You can really tell he cares for her from the start. That the things he did, really killed him by doing so.

And omg god phoenix. That poor broken twisted boy. I have a think for a broken bad boy so he might become one of my favorites. I really didn't care much about him in Elite because of what he did but danm. There is so much more behind his "mask". I can't wait to read more about him. I really have to (re-) read this whole series. (haven't read chase and tex story yet because I didn't really like chase anymore, but I will give it a go) 
SPOILER  I could have sworn phoenix died in elect ?!?!?!?!?! SPOILER 

This book has really made me love nixon more. It has also reminded me why I liked chase in the first place but sadly also made me remember why I didn't like him as much anymore at the ending. But I will re-read elect and give entice a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment