Saturday, May 2, 2015

Damaged & Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward

Life sucks. And, as soon as Sidney picks up the pieces something always knocks her back onto her butt. It's never pretty, but this time is different. This time pretty isn't even the right word.

Peter is the personification of perfection. It's like he fell off his angel perch in purgatory, because let's face it--any guy that hot has got to be naughty. He was probably sent here to ruin her life.

Peter is beyond beautiful with his sexy blue eyes, dark hair, and toned body. Add in his charming wit and Peter is everything Sidney ever wanted in a man, but when things get hot and heavy Peter shows her the door. Sidney takes the walk of shame and leaves. It's the end of the worst blind date ever. Her life couldn't possibly reach higher levels of suckage, but it does.

The next morning everything comes crashing down. The insanely hot guy from last night, the one that saw her half naked, is teaching at the front of the class room



REVIEW

This was an easy read but a bit cliche to me because it's the third book I read where the girl is raped. Ofcourse every scene is different but it gets a bit predictable. Don't get me wrong, it's horrible that people have to live threw that and I know that some don't at all.
I don't think this is a book that I will think of to read again or even buy. I like that I read it but I'm cool with just having it on my e-reader.
But this book has me curious tho because I would like to read the second one. I don't know when it's out but I will read it. 
This books start of with the main characters peter and sidney really hitting it off in a restaurant. Sidney is a teachers assistance and student at the university in texas and peter is going to be a teacher their. And it's forbidden for a teacher and student to have a relationship. But anyway they don't know that about each other. After somethings happen peter takes sidney home and the almost have sex but peter stops and sedney leaves. 
The next morning sidney sees peter again but at other sides of the classroom. This is where their story starts
I'm giving it 3 stars


Home isn't supposed to be dangerous, but for Sidney it is. Returning home means that she has to face her past. It's not just the man who hurt Sidney that makes it horrible, but the family that didn't believe her. They were dead to her, but now that her mom is really dying things seem different. It's a chance to set things right.

What Sidney doesn't realize is that she's dragging Peter into a collision course with his past. Peter must deal with the demons haunting him if he wants to move forward with Sidney. He's willing to give up everything for her, even wade deeper into his past life to help her move forward. But, Peter isn't sure if he can get over what happened to him in New York.









REVIEW

Random, that was the first word that come into my mind when I finished this book. I literally thought 'well that was random'

The book started of with a bang, I mean I didn't know Peter had a secret like that, but seriously I don't see what the big deal is. I mean Peter has changed, any blind fool can see that. 
And Sidney just turned on him, because he, lied well, oke I can understand that you don't like that but you don't even let the guy explain. And you just judge him because of his family name and the rumors their are about him. 
I mean you off all people know what it's like to want to run away. You did the same.
And there relationship changed so fast. One minute Peter is angry and distend to Sydney and SIdney to him. And the next minute Sidney is like, talk to me and I don't judge you, and I like you. And then there dating again.
Peters family is also weird, I mean the father just haves his girlfriend next to him at the diner table, where his wife is, and the whole family is like, meh this is normal. 
Peters elder brother can be the spawn of satan, and he acts like that but in the end he bought a really big gift for Peter and Sydney, and the younger brother is just a happy person I think.
And im a bit shocked about syneys mom. She didn't believe sydney when she told her that she was raped but after she left, her mom read her diary and just believed her but she never contacted her, and tell her that. She just sends sidneys brother after her, well of course that won't go well. 
And I found the ending strange,I mean I like that there happy but they just moved so fast. 

This book was oke, I really hate giving a book a low rating but this book gets 2 stars from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment