Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sometimes it lasts by Abbi Glines

Cage York finally has everything he ever wanted.

And Eva is at the very top of that lists, the perfect girl with a temper as hot as her fabulously flawless body. But for Cage, a baseball scholarship has always been a close second. So when Cage finally gets his chance, he and Eva must endure a long distance relationship;and all the dangerous temptations that come with it. Temptations that former bad boy Cage York may not be able to escape.

Then after receiving some illicit photos that show Cage has been behaving badly very badly;Eva finds solace in the comforting arms of her insanely attractive neighbor Jeremy, who vows that he will take care of Eva in ways Cage never could. It's an offer that may be too good for Eva to turn down.

Torn between his baseball dream and the girl of this dreams, Cage must prove he's worthy of Eva's love, or risk losing her to Jeremy forever.


REVIEW

For me it wasn't if Cage was worthy of Eva's love but if Eva was worthy of Cage love. And in my opinion not really.  She really frustrated me. I hoped that Eva grew up to be less of a depended daddy's girl but grow into a strong independent woman. Instead she didn't.  SPOILER She dropped Cage in a heartbeat  without hearing the his side of the story, just assumed things and got mad when he gave her the space she wanted.  I get that you're angry and hurt but  I would want to hear his side of the story even if it would hurt but at least then I can make a decision, but hey that me. And to make matters worse she goes off to be engage to someone else. Granted she did lose her father and grieve can make you do crazy things but it's not really an excuse SPOILER.  I really love cage but I'm not that crazy about Eva. 

So what is this story about. 
The story takes off where it ended. Cage and Eva are living together. Cage has the scholarship he always dreamed of but that does mean being away from Eva allot. So that brings a strain on the relationship. Cage doesn't want to admit it wasn't what he always dreamed of and eva doesn't want to admit she's oke with it. 
After and incident that was  blown out of proportions and misinterpreted, causing eva to go back home and get engage in record time with someone else. Cage has to go chase after her again, and prove that he loves her again. 

What did I like about this story. 
I loved Cage, he is such an amazing and caring guy. He really goes whatever it takes for the one he loves and I really admire him for that. 
He and preston are my favorite guys in this series , and I can't wait to see how they gonna take this story to the big screen. Maybe I'll like Eva a bit more then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment