Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war going on between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Yet none of them relishes killing more than Wrath, the leader of The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

The only purebred vampire left on earth, Wrath has a score to settle with the slayers who murdered his parents centuries ago. But, when one of his most trusted fighters is killed-leaving his half-breed daughter unaware of his existence or her fate-Wrath must usher her into the world of the undead-a world of sensuality beyond her wildest dreams.







REVIEW
I really like this series  and I really want to learn more about the organisation and about all the characters. 

What is this story about. 
This story is about vampires. Within the race of vampires, there is a group of warriors. At the head of this group is the last purebred vampire left on earth called Wrath. Wrath should be king but he doesn't want to. When his close friend Darius asks him to look after his half vampire/half human daughter when she go's threw the change he say no. But after Darius got killed, he felt like he had to. He didn't know that Beth, darius daughter, would be such an exotic and sexy female. The first time they meet, Wrath get's into her apartment and they have crazy sexy steamy sex. And  I was like, hot danm, he works fast.  After that Wrath has to explain to Beth, what she is, what will happen to her, and what his role in all of that will be. What Wrath didn't calculate into that plan is him possible falling in love with her and Beth falling in love with him. 

What did I like about this book. 
I really really like this series. This is one of the best vampire series I have read. 
I almost like every part of it, except the parts when we where in Mister X his head. I just couldn't get into it so I skipped those chapters to be honest.

I like the change wrath went to. I mean at first he was a very big son of bitch but he really opened up. 
I also like beth, I like how she is such a strong female and she deserves to be happy.

But Zsadist is one of my faveroute characters. Just keep on reading and you will understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment