Friday, May 1, 2015

Reciprocity by K.I. Lynn


The final installment of the Breach Trilogy!

Things are finally looking up for Nathan and Lila. Though separated at work, their life together is just beginning.

They’re working hard to lock up Lila’s past, when Nathan’s comes knocking at the door with a gift—a warning that happiness can, and will, be taken away.

Is running away the only option to stay alive? Can they ever find the peace they deserve?

The battle for survival has begun.








REVIEW

I'm really happy with this book. This was one of the two book I was waiting for. I'm really happy with how Nate and Lila's story turned out. It was still sexy, very hot, but also more mature, and ofcourse it was very thrilling. I just couldn't put it down. I am very impatient , so that didn't help me but I just had to know what was happening.
In the beginning of the book, I was really like, Oke when does it go wrong. It has to go wrong. Something has to happen. And yes several things did happen. Just not right in the beginning. 

What is this book about 
After the major stuff that happened in the other two books, this one takes right off. Nate and Lila are happy in their relationship and they have learned to talk and deal with there problems. 
Nate still loves to talk dirty, very dirty to Lila, and lila loves it. There is plenty of sex in this book but not to much. It's just on the edge of being to much. 
Nate and Lila take their relationship to the next level and for a moment it seems like they really have the chance to be happy. 
But you just can't outrun your past. Lila still has to deal with her abusive stepbrother, ass of an father and stepmother. And Nate just can't outrun the mob boss Maroni. 
Will there past be able to drag them down or even worse or will they be able to overcome it. 
This story wraps it all up and it will give you an amazing ending

What did I love about this story 
I love Lila and Nate. Nate is just amazing and he's really there for lila. I love that they have grown so much both as persons and in there relationship. Eventho they have changed much, some aspects stayed the same. I really love that. 

This book was really exciting, thrilling and really hot. I loved the ending. Great serie

No comments:

Post a Comment