Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

Within the Black Dagger Brotherhood, Rhage is the vampire with the strongest appetite. He's the best fighter, the quickest to act on his impulses and the most voracious lover - for inside him burns a ferocious curse cast by the Scribe Virgin. Possessed by his dark side, Rhage fears the times when his inner dragon is unleashed.














REVIEW

What is this story about
This book focuses on Rhage and Mary's story.  Mary's introduced in the first book and now we focuses more on her story. 
Rhage doesn't has it easy, he carries a curse cast on him by the scribe virgin. When Rhage loses control, he transforms in a beast that is very hard to stop. Kind of like the hulk. 
Mary, I really love that women, she is such a sweetheart. Mary hasn't had an easy life, and she has seen the inside of a hospital so much, it's enough for a lifetime. Mary loved working with children with mental disabilities and such. The thing is Mary is human, and Rhage isn't, so how will this play out. Well let me tell you it's worth finding out. 

What did I love about the book. 
I love the boys in the black dagger brotherhood, and the setting and story is very interesting. I just don't like the sub chapters, describing the story's and thoughts of there enemies. I just want to know what's happening with my main characters hahaha. 
I'm very interested to read Zsadist story. For some reason he is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment