Saturday, May 2, 2015

Down to You by M. Leighton

Olivia Townsend is nothing special. She’s just a girl working her way through college so she can return home to help her father run his business. She’s determined not to be the second woman in his life to abandon him, even if it means putting her own life on hold. To Olivia, it’s clear what she must do. Plain and simple. Black and white.

But clear becomes complicated when she meets Cash and Nash Davenport. They’re brothers. Twins.

Cash is everything she’s always wanted in a guy. He’s a dangerous, sexy bad boy who wants her in his bed at any cost. He turns her insides to mush and, with just one kiss, makes her forget why he’s no good for her.

Nash is everything she’s ever needed in a guy. He’s successful, responsible and intensely passionate. But he’s taken. Very taken, by none other than Marissa, Liv’s rich, beautiful cousin. That doesn’t stop Olivia from melting every time he looks at her, though. With just one touch, he makes her forget why they can never be together. 

Black and white turns to shades of gray when Olivia discovers the boys are hiding something, something that should make her run as far and as fast as she can. But it’s too late to run. Olivia’s already involved. And in love. With both of them. 

Both brothers make her heart tremble. Both brothers set her body on fire. 

She wants them both.

And they want her.

How will she ever choose between them?



REVIEW


At first I didn't really wanted to read this book because of the summary. I didn't want to because the story seemed to cheesy and cliche. I mean one girl, to very handsome guys. One guy is like she always wanted and one is like she always fall for but isn't good for her.
Because I was bored out off my mind and that amazing sexy cover was screaming at me. I read it. And i'm glad I did. I was happy that the main character olivia didn't refuse bad boy cash for to long because the way up there was really hot and sexy. I didn't care much for nash because he was the 'good' one but he surprised me. I didn't like the fact that he was cheating because if a guy cheats on his girlfriend with you he will cheat on you to, probably.
This book was really enjoyable and I don't regret reading it at all.
This book is like a simple book where you only need to shut your brain and just read.
This book also has a plot twist I didn't see coming. It didn't shock me but I didn't see it coming.
The ending is a little boring for my tasted. I liked it, its a nice ending but I expected a bit more. And the epilogue seemed more like it. It was a bot creepy tho. The way the character talked about himself in the third person. I think I will read the next book maybe sometime. If there's even a next book.
I will give this book 3.5 stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment