Friday, May 1, 2015

Breathless by Eve Carter

The young, hot professional Motocross rider, Jesse Morrison, knows how to leave an impression. Except lately, it has been bad impressions. Frustrated and wounded, he surrounds himself with women, booze and drugs, until one day, he finds himself in a world of trouble. Kicked out by his brother, he relocates to California for the summer to help his uncle open Rookies, a local sports bar.

In Santa Monica, Jesse meets the one woman who can lead him back on the right path, the beautiful 22 year old, Niki Milani. Only problem, she is not interested. Niki has her own demons to fight. A past that left her emotional abandoned by her own blood, her father. She keeps her heart guarded and finds it difficult to trust a man again. Especially not a bad boy player who is even more messed up than her. However, Jesse never backs down from a challenge. Blinded by a sizzling attraction, he is determined to prove to Niki that there is more to him than what appears on the surface. That he is the one who can heal her heart.

The story of Jesse and Niki is a New Adult Romance that will leave you breathless.
 


REVIEW

SPOILER ALERT!!!! This review will contain spoilers.!!! BE WARNED  

What did I think about this book .

Meh this book was oke. I'm quit annoyed by how scared nikki gets off violence. Let me give you an example. Jessie's friend gets beaten by a random guy and he goes in to save him and by doing that he goes a little crazy on the guy. Oke I get that you don't like it but he was saving his friend. Be mad for a day, talk about it and try helping him. That what I would do but what does nikki do. She ignores him for 4 days and whines about it. And the she goes on a date with someone els. Jessie shows up and she talks to him and, because her date sucks, goes with him. Her date sees her and calles her names. Jessie defended her, and gave the guy one punch in the face. And she just runs away again and ignores him. Jessie thinks it over between them and decides to go home. So nikki hears this and goes to him (after being talked into it by her friend) and is like I don't care about the fighting please give me a change. I'm happy for jessie for this and I agree that he has some temperment isues but he is a good guy that just needs help and is to stubern to admit it. 
I would like to read the second book to see where jessies live is going. And I hope nikki grows herself  a back bone and some  lady balls and stays with him but I have a feeling that she will run away again a few times.
Please don't let my review stop you from reading it. This is just how I feel about. I like this book but just not that part.
I will give this book 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment