Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tempting the Best Man by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

She'll make him lose control...

Madison Daniels has worshipped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the line between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering.

Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Except all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70’s honeymoon suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more than fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first…





REVIEW
Well I have yet to find a book written by J.Lynn aka Jennifer L Armentrout that I didn't like. But to be honest I started reading this book twice but didn't continue after the first page, I don't know why.
I also think this isn't a book I would have enjoyed a year of a few years ago because of my age and because I was a different person and I enjoyed other thinks. Now i'm a 20 year old women that likes to read this steamy kind of stories with sex in them and stuff. 

I like Madison, she was trying so hard to be strong, but this books proofs that the heart is sometimes stronger than the mind, alto I think that her mind wasn't sure what it wanted. 
I do think that madison had some weird habits tho.
Chace, well let's talk about the smoking hot, rich, successful Chace Gamble. I think his father screwed up his change of a normal relationship, so that Chace only just fucked around, but he just needed the right person to show him that he deserved love and that it can word. And that person was in front of him but alto I think deep down he did know, he just didn't accept it yet. 
At some point I thought now you really messed things up buddy but the love that madison and chace had was stronger after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment